Monday 28 September 2015

Finding a story... or three

Ellis Platten, poos himself.

I was in Nursery, It was a warm Summers day, there was a stench floating in the air, all students were lined up in a line, being sniffed, 1 by 1, I had no idea what the stench was and neither did anyone else, all of a sudden, it hit me, I was at the back of the line and teacher was yet to sniff me, it had to be me? I stood there startled, trying to think how to avoid getting in trouble, The teacher looked at me and said, Ellis how did this happen? I had no choice but to be honest, or... as the tears welled up in my eyes I replied with "someone put it there" unsurprisingly, the teacher didn't buy it and I waddled off, disgraced.

Main characters:
Me - central character
The Teachers

Side characters:

The other Children stood in line

After the event:

Shock hit me and tears ran down my face, and my mother came and picked me up after quite possibly being at another Man's house other than my Dad's.


No comments:

Post a Comment